- Flexible- It is concise, simple, and easy to read.
- Concurrency- It allows multiple process running simultaneously and effectively.
- Quick Outcome- Its compilation time is very fast.
- Library- It provides a rich standard library.
- Garbage collection- It is a key feature of go. Go excels in giving a lot of control over memory allocation and has dramatically reduced latency in the most recent versions of the garbage collector.
- It validates for the interface and type embedding.
- It has no support for generics, even if there are many discussions about it.
- The packages distributed with this programming language is quite useful but Go is not so object-oriented in the conventional sense.
- There is an absence of some libraries especially a UI tool kit.